Of course just like most online woodworking communities we are centralized in the arts, crafts, and trades that are woodworking. But, we have another focus in our Patriot Woodworker community, we are the only woodworking community that was founded on our care and concern for our disabled veterans.
- To create an online woodworking community that is sensitive and respective of the men and women who are serving and have served in our United States Military.
- To foster a sense of community that surrounds our common goals of care and concern for our United States Military Veterans.
- To provide aid when we are able, to disabled veterans who are woodworkers, who may be in need of aid in the form of tools, and supplies and machinery in order to keep them in their shops, productive and happy.,
- To raise awareness of the challenges our United States Military Veterans face after service.
- To fundraise for various veterans charitable organizations through our own auctions and raffles.
- To provide an online woodworking forum experience that fosters inclusion of all walks, all talent levels, all races and creeds and all people's regardless of sexual orientation or lifestyles.
- To provide an online woodworking forum experience that is free of negativity, drama, rumors and gossip, and self-interest topics and posts.
- To provide an online woodworking forum experience that is family friendly, and mature in mannerisms.
- To encourage a respectful and nurturing environment so that woodworkers, both beginners and advanced, and all that in between, may share, learn, mentor, teach, and collaborate on ideas and techniques that encompass our craft of woodworking.